Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF



What do you think? Yummy, right?

I don’t know about you all but I needed a little inspirations this morning. It’s a lovely eight degrees here on a Friday morning and I needed something to warm me up. If this picture isn’t enough to get you going how about a hot excerpt.

Adult unedited excerpt:
This is from Adventures in Space: Command Me, the sequel to Owned, coming soon to Changeling Press!

“The rest of your punishment.”

“Punishment?” Jade questioned as he propelled her toward the bed. Perched on the edge of the bed, he unceremoniously hauled her across his lap.

“I think your father neglected discipline.”

“Oh no you won’t.” She twisted on his lap when she realized his intent. She didn’t know what horrified her more, the thought of a spanking, or having her bare, overly abundant ass tipped up for his perusal.

“Yes.” A hand landed firmly on her bottom. “I will.” The hand landed again.

“I’ll tell my father.”

His hand landed twice more. “What will you tell him? How you upgraded Ellie for your pleasure. That you tried to seduce Ro.”

“I didn’t. Let me go, you overbearing bastard.”

His large hand covered one reddened cheek and he massaged the stinging flesh. “You don’t know what a bastard I can be but you’re about to find out.”

He shifted her on his lap and she clamped her thighs together, horrified he’d feel the wetness of her arousal. Two thick fingers forced their way between her legs, sliding easily once they encountered her cream. His low chuckle intensified her embarrassment.

End of excerpt!

Paige – I chose a spanking scene just for you!

Well, now that I've warmed my blood I'm off for a busy Friday. Take care and keep warm!

Laura/LA Day

5 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

Spanking! My favorite! LOL! Thanks so much, Laura! Great excerpt! I'm so getting this book!

*hugs*
Paige

Tess MacKall said...

Such a freaking tease! She's off...lol...yeah, and I'm almost off...tee hee...that was soo freaking hawt! Damn it...gonna have to take a walk outside in the cold now. Damn.Well that was a good way to start my weekend. Maybe I'll go check and see if I've had any responses to my want ad first. Still looking for a research assistant and after that excerpt I'm in dire need!

You and Paige really need to slow down on the spankings...especially for us gals who know we've been oh so bad!

LA Day said...

Paige - I knew you'd enjoy!

Tess - we all need a spanking from time to time.

Savannah Chase said...

Paige you love them spankings for sure..LOL

Thats one hot read so early in the afternoon....

Deb said...

LA, wow what an excerpt, Paige, The Spanking Goddess.